Create Culture. Build Buzz. Make Memories. Join our Delicious Buzz team! We are a boutique communications agency specializing in innovative public relations, content curation, social media management, and special event production. We work with an eclectic mix of California and Hawaii clients from industries including art, events, food, health, nonprofit, retail, and travel. Learn more about us on social media at @DeliciousBuzz and our website at www.deliciousbuzz.com.
– are in your junior or senior year of a 4-year university OR already hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or journalism
– are a hard worker, organized, and great with deadlines
– are creative and great at thinking outside of the box
– stay up to date with current PR and media trends via magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs, social media, etc.
– understand proper grammar and MLA format writing rules and you cringe when people use the wrong version of “your”, “you’re”, “their”, or “there”
– have some experience writing and creating public relations and marketing materials like bios, backgrounds, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases
– are social media savvy and regularly monitor your own social accounts
– have a personal Instagram account and fully understand hashtags
– are able to work independently from your own remote “office” (we fully support your office being a coffee shop or the beach!)
– are excited to collaborate with the founder on weekly calls, with the team on monthly calls and at brainstorm meetings, and with your client accounts at monthly meetings
– are okay with non-traditional work hours (sometimes we have 5am TV spots, sometimes we produce/attend night or weekend events)
Find and follow us on our social media to get a feel for our company culture. Submit your info on this form (below) OR send your resume, a PR writing sample, and tell us “why you” in the body of an email to buzz(at)deliciousbuzz(dot)com.